Consider some plans on an airplane trip with your camera and some situations in which you may find yourself some action should be done a few days before the time, others need to happen as you’re traveling through security checkpoints, at the airport.
Use these tips to make your air trip with your camera one where you will encounter any unexpected intensities.
- Double check your insurance If you are traveling by air with expensive, advanced digital camera equipment, make sure your insurance policy will cover your equipment before your visit. Some homewall policies will cover your photography gear when traveling by air, others will require a rider policy.
- Record information on your equipment. Again, a few days before your trip, make sure you have a good record of all the equipment, including the serial number and model number. For a second proof of ownership, also, consider a photo or video of all your equipment.
- Pack with a carry-on bag well. The day before your trip, make sure you pack a portable bag with your camera equipment, and make sure all equipment is safe and secure. Do not place camera equipment in a checked bag, if you can avoid it at all
- Just pack what is needed. I’m limiting how many things you can carry with you when traveling by air. You certainly don’t want to bring extra items that you don’t really need. For example, you can leave your belongings at home to save some space in your portable luggage. Be sure to forget the necessary items though, such as the camera’s battery charger .
- Ready for inspection. Once you pass through a security area at the airport, you may be asked to turn on the camera or be allowed to test your equipment. If you have a lot of tools, allow extra time to monitor. Make sure there is a new battery available as well .
- With a digital camera using an X-ray machine , it is safe and it is safe for any memory card to publish X-rays. (On-processed film can sometimes not pass through an X-ray machine, however, depending on the type of film and the power level of the machine.) However, if you are uncomfortable using an X-ray with your camera, you can always ask for safety. Inspect the camera equipment hand in hand.
- Avoid loose batteries. Airport while traveling, your bag loose ricarjayogya battery (or carried or checked bags) are not permitted to cause the battery to each other to communicate the possible reasons why the fire burning in the camera inside their original packaging materials inside the rechargeable battery can carry Will.
- Stay modern. Finally, it is not a bad idea to check the Tsa.gov website a few days before the latest information and possible restrictions on travel with your camera. After all, regulations seem to be constantly changing. Check with the airline in the correct size of the portable luggage you are allowed to have too. You don’t want to fill your portable bag and then leave some of your camera equipment to the car because the bag will not fit within the size limit
Most of all, be polite and co-operate with security personnel. Of course, air travel can be stressful, and it can be difficult to stay calm while standing in a long safety line. Just remember the security guards are trying to keep you safe, so be prepared to monitor your camera, even if it shows a problem.